- Read If You Give a Mouse a Cookie and similar stories
- These stories are called circle or cycle stories
- Retold these stories with pictures
- Sequenced events in order
- Addition and subtraction practice
- Partners of numbers
- Attributes of cubes
- Viewed Polar Bear Players: The Jungle Book
*Please continue to read from reading bags every night!*
If you are interested in becoming a mystery reader, please email me I will add you to the list! We have almost gone through the whole list from the beginning of the year, and we will have time for more readers if anyone is interested! You can plan to be here for 15-20 minutes, and we always try to work around your schedule. It can be grandparents, aunts, uncles, parents, etc.
3/3- Onward ticket orders and payment due!
3/3 3:30pm- Kindy/1st Grade solo try outs. Please direct all questions to email@example.com
3/19 6:30pm- Kindergarten & 1st Grade Jazz/Blues Performance. Please see the email sent from Mrs. Evans, our music teacher, for more information. Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org