Here's what we've been doing the last couple of weeks....
- Made Groundhog's Day predictions
- Discussed diversity
- Compared and contrasted stories about diversity
- Discussed ways we are unique
- Discussed character traits
- Unit 3 math test
- Met with 5th grade buddies and discussed 100 ways to choose kindness
- Celebrated the 100th Day of Kindergarten!- Practiced making teen numbers with manipulatives and equations
- Partners of 10
Ongoing: Kids Heart Challenge.
2/8- Fun Fair 11-3pm
2/14- Early Release day- dismissal at 2pm
-Valentine's Day Party *Wear RED* **No edible Valentine's! Pleaseonly write who the valentine is From: rather than writing To: and From:
2/17- President's Day- NO SCHOOL
*Save the Date: 3/19 6:30pm- Kindergarten & 1st Grade Jazz/Blues Performance. Please see the email sent from Mrs. Evans, our music teacher, for more information. Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org