GOAL: To cultivate a supportive, positive, and productive work environment that attracts, develops, and retains high-quality staff
- 5: Develop an aligned data system for making informed decisions, monitoring progress, and reporting results
- 6: Provide time, tools, and clear expectations to ensure effective staff communication
- 7: Provide time, tools, devices, and clear expectations to integrate technology into teaching and learning
Strategy 5 focus for the 2018-19 school year:
- Research collaborative models by visiting other school districts and reading professional literature.
- Identify a model defining time, tools and expectations of collaboration for District 47 staff.
Strategy 6 focus for the 2018-19 school year:
- Collaborate with instructional coaches and iCoaches to develop a differentiated technology integration plan for teachers across all grade levels that will outline the implementation of 1:1 devices, professional development, management and workflow strategies.
Strategy 7 focus for the 2018-19 school year:
- Explore ways to consistently collect local reading and writing data.
- Research standardized methods for collecting student assessment data, particularly as it relates to comprehension.