For current families: Online enrollment for the 2018-19 school year is now closed. Should you have questions, please contact your child’s school or the District 47 Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-788-5080.
La inscripción en línea para familias regresando para 2018-19 ya esta cerrada. Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con la escuela de su hijo/a o con el servicio de asistencia del Distrito 47 a email@example.com o llamando al 815-788-5080.
Synergy ParentVue is a safe, secure, Internet-based communications tool connected to the District 47 student database that allows parents/guardians to participate more directly in their students' learning and school lives. Parents access ParentVue to re-enroll their students, update their contact information, view transportation/bus information, track students' academic performance, and obtain fee waiver forms.
Families new to District 47 will need an activation key to set up a ParentVue account. Once this information is received, please follow the steps below.
Creating a ParentVue account:
1. Click on ParentVue from the district website or any school website.
2. Click "I have an activation key and need to create my account."
3. At the Privacy Statement, click I Accept.
4. Enter your first and last names and activation key.
5. Click on Continue to create your unique username and password*.
6. Once logged in, click the link below for information on how to access particular areas within ParentVue.
A ParentVue account allows you to:
1. View Student Progress Reports.
Elementary progress reports are available via ParentVue after the end of each trimester. Trimester 3 progress reports will be available for viewing on June 2, 2018. Middle school progress reports are available via ParentVue after the end of each term. Please note that a printed copy of a progress report will not be sent home unless a written request has been submitted to the school annually. For step-by-step instructions on accessing progress reports within ParentVue, please click the link below.Instructions for viewing progress reports (English and Spanish)
2. Enroll your child(ren) in District 47 for the upcoming school year.
Online enrollment for 2018-19 is now closed. Should you have questions, please contact your child’s school or the District 47 Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-788-5080.
3. Pay registration fees.
Registration fees can be paid online via ParentVue. For more information, click this link: student fees.