Synergy ParentVue is a safe, secure, Internet-based communications tool connected to the District 47 student database that allows parents/guardians to participate more directly in their students' learning and school lives. Parents access ParentVue to re-enroll their students, update their contact information, view transportation/bus information, track students' academic performance, and obtain fee waiver forms.
Families new to District 47 will need an activation key to set up a ParentVue account. Once this information is received, please follow the steps below.
Creating a ParentVue account:
1. Click on ParentVue from the district website or any school website.
2. Click "I have an activation key and need to create my account."
3. At the Privacy Statement, click I Accept.
4. Enter your first and last names and activation key.
5. Click on Continue to create your unique username and password*.
6. Once logged in, click the link below for information on how to access particular areas within ParentVue.
A ParentVue account allows you to:
1. View student progress reports.
Elementary progress reports are available via ParentVue after the end of each trimester. Middle school progress reports are available via ParentVue after the end of each term. Please note that a printed copy of a progress report will not be sent home unless a written request has been submitted to the school annually. See below for instructions on how to view your child's progress report in ParentVue.
2. Pay registration fees.
Registration fees can be paid online via ParentVue. For more information, click this link: student fees.