Synergy ParentVue is a safe, secure, Internet-based communications tool connected to the District 47 student database that allows parents/guardians to participate more directly in their students' learning and school lives. Parents access ParentVue to re-enroll their students, update their contact information, view transportation/bus information, track students' academic performance, and obtain fee waiver forms.
Families new to District 47 will need an activation key to set up a ParentVue account. Once this information is received, please follow the steps below.
Creating a ParentVue account:
1. Click on ParentVue from the district website or any school website.
2. Click "I have an activation key and need to create my account."
3. At the Privacy Statement, click I Accept.
4. Enter your first and last names and activation key.
5. Click on Continue to create your unique username and password*.
6. Once logged in, click the link below for information on how to access particular areas within ParentVue.
A ParentVue account allows you to:
1. View Student Progress Reports.
Trimester 3 Progress Reports will be available Monday, June 5 through Friday, June 30. Should you need access to your child's progress report after June 30th, please contact email@example.com or call 815.788.5080.
2. Enroll your child for the upcoming school year.
Online enrollment for returning families for the 2017-18 school year is now closed. You may contact your child's school beginning August 1st if you have any questions.
3. Pay registration fees.
Registration fees can be paid online via ParentVue. Click here for more information about student fees.