Synergy ParentVue is a safe, secure, Internet-based communications tool connected to the District 47 student database that allows parents/guardians to participate more directly in their students' learning and school lives. Parents access ParentVue to re-enroll their students, update their contact information, view transportation/bus information, track students' academic performance, and obtain fee waiver forms.
Families new to District 47 will need an activation key to set up a ParentVue account. Once this information is received, please follow the steps below.
Creating a ParentVue account:
1. Click on ParentVue from the district website or any school website.
2. Click "I have an activation key and need to create my account."
3. At the Privacy Statement, click I Accept.
4. Enter your first and last names and activation key.
5. Click on Continue to create your unique username and password*.
6. Once logged in, click the link below for information on how to access particular areas within ParentVue.
A ParentVue account allows you to:
1. View Student Progress Reports.
Progress Reports for the 2016-17 school year are no longer available via ParentVue. Should you still need access to your child's progress report, please contact your child's school to request a copy.Elementary progress reports are available via ParentVue after the end of each trimester. Middle school progress reports are available via ParentVue after the end of each term. Please note that progress reports will not be sent home in hard copy unless a written request has been submitted to the school for the current school year. For step-by-step instructions on accessing progress reports within ParentVue, please click the link below.
2. Enroll your child for the upcoming school year.
Online enrollment for returning families for the 2017-18 school year is now closed. You may contact your child's school beginning August 1st if you have any questions.
3. Pay registration fees.
Registration fees can be paid online via ParentVue. Click here for more information about student fees.