Miss Arvanitis’ 7th Grade Math Class Policies and Procedures
- Three ring binder (1 inch recommended)
- Set of 5 dividers
- Colored pens/pencils
- Calculator (for home use)
For the most part, you will be given points for completion. From time to time, homework may be collected for a grade.
- 3 points
- Homework is completely done and all work is shown
- 2 points
- Homework is more than 50% completed with work shown
- 1 point
- Homework is less than 50% completed and little work is shown
- 0 Points
- Homework is not done
As part of the learning process, students are allowed to fix any assignment and make corrections on any test within 2 weeks of the original due/test date. Grades will be adjusted accordingly.
Homework that is turned in late will drop a completion point each day after the original due date.