Registration for the 2022-23 School Year
To be eligible for our program, families must reside within District 47 boundaries and children must be 3 years old by September 1, 2022. See below for important information and to register.
Preschool tuition program:
- 4T program (3-5-year-olds): 4 days a week, Monday – Thursday
- 5T program (3-5-year-olds): 5 days a week, Monday – Friday
4T and 5T session hours:
- AM: 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (drop-off 8:50 a.m.; pick-up is 11:20 a.m.)
- PM: 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. (drop-off 12:20 p.m.; pick-up is 2:50 p.m.)
- 4T program tuition: $240/mo. ($2,400/yr.)
- 5T program tuition: $300/mo. ($3,000/yr.)
- Bus: $500; bus route will not be assigned until bus fee is paid in full (if transportation is available).
- Note: Student fees may be paid by cash/check or online via ParentVue.
- Fill out the 22-23 Wehde Registration Questionnaire. Within 48 hours of submitting the questionnaire, you will receive an email with an online registration link.
- Click the link to complete and submit your child’s registration. After you submit your child's registration, you will be contacted to set up an appointment to finalize your registration. A legal guardian will need to provide several registration documents as well as a photo ID. For information on the documents needed, please refer to Registration Requirements.
Please contact Lauren Kerns, administrative assistant, with any questions at 815-788-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.