Parents can create a MyPaymentsPlus (www.MyPaymentsPlus.com) account to fund and manage their student's food service online. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks to school and concerns over lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures a nutritious meal for students. All deposits are listed as "General", which allows students to use their funds for milk, meals, and a la carte items. At no cost, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Create a secure online account
- Check student account balances 24/7 online
- Monitor items purchased in the cafeteria
- Receive low balance alerts via email
For a small fee (3.99 percent), MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into a student’s meal account using an e-check, credit card, or debit card via www.MyPaymentsPlus.com or by calling 877.237.0946. Funds deposited through MyPaymentsPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes and are able to be distributed across multiple student accounts. Note: Fund balance surpluses at the end of the school year will carry over to the next school year as long as the student remains in the District.
- Automatically replenish a student’s account when it reaches a low balance
Even if you do not wish to make payments at this time, we encourage parents to create a free account. To sign up, simply visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com and click on “Register a Free Account.” You will need your student’s ID number to complete registration. (If you don’t know your child’s student ID, please check ParentVue, contact your child’s school, or call MyPaymentsPlus customer support at 877.237.0946.) Once you finish registration, you may log in to begin managing your student’s account instantly. For those who choose to fund their student’s account online, please note that any surplus balance at the end of the year may be carried over to the next year or allocated to a sibling.