Registration for the 2023-24 School Year
To be eligible for our program, families must reside within District 47 boundaries and children must be 3 years old by September 1, 2023. See below for important information and to register.
*Note: There are no 5T preschool tuition sessions nor are there afternoon sessions for the 4T preschool tuition program at Wehde. This is due to the Preschool for All mandates.*
4T Preschool Tuition Program (for 3- to 5-year-olds):
- 4 days a week, Monday – Thursday
- AM: 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (drop-off: 8:50 a.m.; pick-up: 11:15 a.m.)
- $260/mo. ($2,600/yr.)
- Note: Student fees may be paid by cash/check or online via ParentVue.
- Starting with the 2023-2024 school year, District 47 will no longer offer bus service for PreK tuition students.
- Fill out the 23/24 PreK Registration Questionnaire.
Click the link to complete and submit your child’s registration.
After you submit your child's registration, you will be contacted to set up an appointment to finalize your registration.
A legal guardian will need to provide several registration documents as well as a photo ID.
For information on the documents needed, please refer to Registration Requirements.