To make mealtime easy as the school year gets underway, parents are encouraged to create a free MyPaymentsPlus account at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
and to download the free MyPaymentsPlus mobile app, available for all iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android devices.
Setting up a free account provides 24/7 access to important information, such as meal account balances and a record of what is purchased in the cafeteria. Other free benefits include the ability to receive low-balance alerts via e-mail or push notification. For a small fee, parents can deposit funds directly into their student’s meal account. Deposits can take place both on the MyPaymentsPlus website and via the mobile app. There is also an option to set up and schedule auto payments.
For instructions and helpful tips, see below. The MyPaymentsPlus support team is available Monday through Friday, 7:30am-5:30pm EST at (877) 237-0946, via online chat on the MPP website or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Setting up low-balance e-mail notifications and auto payments:
1) Log-in to your account at: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
2) Choose the option(s) you wish to set up: low-balance notifications, auto-pay, online payment history and purchase history.
3) By clicking either the Low-Balance Notifications button or the Auto-Pay button, you can then enter the dollar amount you desire as the “lowest amount” your student’s account will hit before a low-balance e-mail notification or auto-payment is processed.
4) Click the box for Meal Accounts.
5) Be sure to click “Save Changes” when you are finished.
Forgot your password?
Click “Forgot username or password?” and enter your email address in the location provided for a link to be sent to that email. (Please note: you must use the email you registered with).