Student Progress Reports
Synergy ParentVue is a safe, secure, Internet-based communications tool connected to the District 47 student database that allows parents/guardians to participate more directly in their students' learning and school lives. Parents access ParentVue to register their child for the upcoming school year, change their contact information, view transportation/bus information, track students' academic performance, and obtain fee waiver forms (see links below for instructions).
Families new to District 47 will need an activation key to set up a ParentVue account. Once this information is received, please follow the steps below. If questions, please contact your child's school or the district's help desk at 815.788.5080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Click on ParentVue from the district website or any school website.
2. Click "I have an activation key and need to create my account."
3. At the Privacy Statement, click I Accept.
4. Enter your first and last names and activation key.
5. Click on Continue to create your unique username and password*.
6. Once logged in, click the link below for information on how to access particular areas within ParentVue.
Registration fees can be paid online via ParentVue. Click here for more information about student fees.